23 Apr New: Educating for Spirituality at Ruach Ha’Aretz
Rabbi Rain to co-lead education track at Ruach Ha’Aretz summer institute:
How to Reach the Soul of Your Students –
Renewing the Transmission of Spirituality
ALEPH Educating for Spirituality Institute for religious educators, including after-school and day school directors and teachers, rabbis, cantors and students in seminaries.
Rabbi Lori D. Shaller and Rabbi Rain Zohav
Wondering how to infuse your religious curricula with spirituality? Join us for four afternoons of sessions including topics such as:
- What are the spiritual needs of the child: models of spiritual development;
- Activating spirituality through prayer;
- How to teach prayer rather than rote memorization of prayers;
- Using the arts to access and express spirit;
- B’nai Mitzvah as a spiritual journey; and
- A mystical approach to teaching Hebrew.
Read more and register here!
Coming in the Autumn of 2015, Spring of 2016 and Summer of 2016 from ALEPH Educating for Spirituality Program: On-line, semester-long courses in Spiritual Education will be offered in the Autumn of 2015 and Spring of 2016, and there will be another week-long Institute in the Summer of 2016.